What do you think?

cole

Aug 7, 2010
York, PA
yamahablaster001.jpg

ok.... You guys seen my blaster.... what do you think i should get for it? i know i want all blue plastics and an electric blue and chrome frame.... but more leaning towards aftermarket parts?I:I

thanks everyone:D

thanks it is but i already got new hndlebars for it because the grips ere ink and tey were bent il post some new pics of it lataI:I

I know tht they are not its my bad.... bad word placement sorry......

well hear are some pics for today i chromed the rims up with some polish and they turned out sick. the kid i got it from already had the rims flipped and if i wanted to get an extened swingarm wat back shock should i get a yfz 450 or a honda 400 shock? I:I

yamahablaster005.jpg

yamahablaster004.jpg

yamahablaster006.jpg

yehh id like to get a new pair wherei can keep my heel guards...... does anyone have any blue plastic in good condition tht they would like to sell. please pm me thanks everyoneI:I

if you look at my pics of my blasters i painted both of them if you take all teh plastic off and get some krylon fusion plastic paint and sand it down pretty good that paint will hold nice and you wont have 2 go buy new plastic if yours isnt cracked. just paint it.

Your back tired are on backwards...
But aside from that, nerf bars as recommended by a few people, hand guards maybe.