What do you hunt and with what?

Racer51

May 19, 2011
Northwest Ohio
So what do you guys hunt and what with?

I use a winchester A120 12 guage pump for gobblers squirls mostly rabbits and my new deer gun even though it's not a rifled barrel( at the range I shoot at stuff it rarely matters.)

I use a remington 770 7mm Rem Mag for my kentucky deer rifle with a 4-10x44mm scope. Pretty darn accurate between 100-350yrds mabey more if i really had to.

and a Savage 17HMR for my distance small game extremely accurate within 100yrds.

and my newest accusition (and also my christmas present ) a Martin Bengal pro series Compound bow I picked up on free bay for $90 and am building right now. (only need an arrow rest) older wood grip style set at 70# weight range 55-70 pounds 320fps.

and my new fishing pole.
14ay8gj.jpg
28bxly9.jpg
359n7dy.jpg

thats pretty much it also if you got a new that you cant contain your excitement on show em if you want to.

Last edited:
lucky the biggest I've ever got in 3yrs is a 9 1/4'' only seen 4, shot and killed 2 sadly no camera with me. :( :D for you though

No tying for me, my poor old fingers are far to used to be good enough to do that.

I actually have not cast a fly for a few years now a old Arthurs itis has got my shoulder.

I do mostly deer and turkey hunting. remington 700 muzzleloader and a remington 1100 12ga shotgun. Ive got one 9" beard and a 7 pointer on the wall.

hehehehe yea demon7 donnie i've deer hunted 3-4 days outta the week us ohioans get outta the year for a coupple years now and only saw 4 does all were way to small to justify shooting went 80mi south and saw a 140 class 16 pointer on the roof of someones jeep at the mini mart at the end of the day lol.
do you have much luck walking arround? or in a stand? what do you do more often public hunt or private?