What do you guys think about this?

if your going to change your boot and all you might as well go with the cfm air box.. the aluminum one.. Yamaha Blaster Aluminum Air Box Airbox Intake CFM Performance | eBay like that.. dang after the new piston and bore with a port and head job that thing will snap your neck if not careful, wait till you feel it... :) im just sayin the new air box cus it increases air flow and with a new bigger carb you want that air flow, plus it looks great..!!.. u ever noticed the sharp turns in the stock tube from the air box? .... there is a sight that you can get the adaptors from. I cant think of it off the top of my head.. Blasterdemon uses same place.. maybe he will chime in,, in the meantime I will look for it..

Last edited by a moderator:
if your going to change your boot and all you might as well go with the cfm air box.. the aluminum one.. Yamaha Blaster Aluminum Air Box Airbox Intake CFM Performance | eBay like that.. dang after the new piston and bore with a port and head job that thing will snap your neck if not careful, wait till you feel it... :) im just sayin the new air box cus it increases air flow and with a new bigger carb you want that air flow, plus it looks great..!!.. u ever noticed the sharp turns in the stock tube from the air box? .... there is a sight that you can get the adaptors from. I cant think of it off the top of my head.. Blasterdemon uses same place.. maybe he will chime in,, in the meantime I will look for it..

Yep, already in the plans! Gonna wait til I find a carb, then add CFM airbox! Can't wait to ride it with the new mods!

Last edited by a moderator: