What Do I Have Here? (Help!)

or spend over 2k in a motor, lol ill be right there with slightly modded banshees if I can find someone with a banshee to race, we will see, ill be at busco this yr.

I'm telling u man there is so much u can do to these bikes, 2500 will get u some really nice parts or a ridiculous motor. Me personally I like to go fast so I put the most in my motor but I still have the best of other parts also, probably 5k in mine with everything

If I were planning on keeping it for myself... I possibly would go that route but I would've never picked it up in the first place since I can afford a nicer quad. Plus I'm getting up there in age lol!

WELL... I went to check the vin (what numbers I could make out) and I don't have 17 characters!!! So I don't know what year I have lol!

it's all good, 90-02 were basically all the same, which yours is.
when ordering parts just click any year between 90-02 and it'll fit/work

it's all good, 90-02 were basically all the same, which yours is.
when ordering parts just click any year between 90-02 and it'll fit/work

Yup! So now I'm tearing it down and planning on purchasing a production extendend swingarm (not modified) then taking everything up to a local shop to get the motor rebuilt and twerked (haven't decided what yet) and Powdercoated since he does it all there. Going to make a shopping list for everything else and find me some super bright LEDS for lighting.

Yup! So now I'm tearing it down and planning on purchasing a production extendend swingarm (not modified) then taking everything up to a local shop to get the motor rebuilt and twerked (haven't decided what yet) and Powdercoated since he does it all there. Going to make a shopping list for everything else and find me some super bright LEDS for lighting.

If your going for LEDs try 50.calracing.com they have really nice lights for a great price. I have a 6 inch bar and it works great with the stock stator and there is no difference in brightness from idle to high rpms and it is water proof.

Welcome to the forum. That Blaster reminds me of what mine looked like when I first got it. Best advice is to make a detailed plan before you buy anything. Give me a call if you have any questions.

If your going for LEDs try 50.calracing.com they have really nice lights for a great price. I have a 6 inch bar and it works great with the stock stator and there is no difference in brightness from idle to high rpms and it is water proof.

Thanks! Saved them to my favorites for the shopping list.

I recomend getting frame powder coated, take a look at my photos see what you think, yea its a little money and more time but I think you will be more than happy with the results :) I:I
the blaster is a fun project to do B)