what did you do to your blaster today?

Cleaned it, put my headlight on looks fricken sweet, adjusted the chain, soaked the chain in oil, found a really nice degreaser(goo gone), adjust the brakes, took a wire brush to places on the chassis that needed to be spot painted, painted them looks a lot better not saying the rust I stopped, drove it a little to check the head light mount, put it in the barn, and last but not least pulled the key. Its so nice having f#$#ing meth head neighbors that bring the local theives to our neighborhood.

i checked to make sure it was still there cuz of my meth head neghbors it seems like everyone has them. lol and took my expanision chamber to my friends farm and welded it so i can go on our trip tommarow i should have hada new one a long time ago but i think im getting ripped off by fellow member. then put my sprocket and hubs back on and the throttle cover and exhaust then fired her up and went for a ride around the block at 12:30 at night and made it back safely

Looked at the bike sitting in the garage thinking about attempting to work on it but got a sudden urge of lazyness and decided to not pick up the air gun.