What did you do to your blaster this weekend?

pb blaster

Nov 26, 2009
Got my new top end on, and oil block off. just got some gas and took her for a ride! seems a bit sluggish in the low end but I'm still working out the bugs of it now. what did everyone else get done this weekend?

rode the bejesus out of it, made some vids and crap, kinda sucky vids cause they're on the cell phone

Last edited by a moderator:
i got my lrd pipe on, shortened the lrd silencer, mounted my cheapo bar risers, put my 2'' per side front wheel spacers, took the magic eraser to my plastics.. there now white again!!!

rode it around the parkin lot, did some wheelies and some passes threw the lot lol

Does it have to be a Blaster? If not I started to take the engine off my LT so I can send the cylinder and carb to Kennedy for some work. It sucks I have to take the engine off to be able to get the cylinder off.

i pushed it in front of the garage.....looked at for a while, thought about how pissed i still am at it, and pushed it inside.....

i did remove the carrier bearings in my 05 carrier so its ready for me to put my new ones in and then i'll put on the shee axle and the shee brakes. check for progress after next weekend

I made my mounts for the heel guards and started to retro fit them on the 89. Stared at the frame for a while, Imagining it all together and running, then I cryed!

New msr clutch leaver, vforce3 reeds, gforce xc rims, and razers. Im ready for racing to start!!!!

Rode the fuggin ish outta mine, then proceeded to clean it/powerwash for 2 hours as it was muddy back there. Got my 400ex shock and custom bushing kit from O'Connor so will be mounting this baby up soon, but definitely a good weekend for riding!!!!

And, came out cleeeeen after power washing...

2843-hpim1189.jpg

2847-hpim1193.jpg

Got my hiper fronts in the mail and waiting to see if my "best offer" was accepted for my hiper rears. So basically I bidded on something for the blasty today.

i rode at majestic trails in Pa with a boxer's break broken pinky(got in a fight) then flipped it on its side at the bottom of a hill. thats about it i geuss?