What crank should I get?

peacher213

Jan 29, 2009
Hey guys, just bought an engine for my blasty..It needs a crank..what should i get? I see a HOT RODS crank for 150 free shipping...im looking to port the bike for more all around power...how much performance will i get from a stroker crank?

im runnin a stroker and loving it I:I cylinder is flotek ported to match, getting it ported to match is the most important thing.

yea im just wondering if the stroker crank is worth the extra money...im not looking to race the bike...just need a little more A$$ than a stocker..I plan on using my 34mm PJ but a new pipe insnt in the near future...im planning on using the fmf for now...

Last edited:
yea im just wondering if the stroker crank is worth the extra money...im not looking to race the bike...just need a little more A$$ than a stocker..I plan on using my 34mm PJ but a new pipe insnt in the near future...im planning on using the fmf for now...

if you are willing to spend the extra money to get the cylinder ported to match the stroker than sh*t yeah its worth it.

I was looking to do the same thing and saw a +4mm stroker from Trinity Racing, would it cost more to have the ports matched compared to a +3mm stroker from Vito?

I was looking to do the same thing and saw a +4mm stroker from Trinity Racing, would it cost more to have the ports matched compared to a +3mm stroker from Vito?

when you get a +4 stroker you have to get the cases trenched for the crank to fit so it would be a little more expensive, and really as far as i know there isnt a big difference between the +3 and +4. so go with the +3

Im buying a Vitos +3, Soon to have an aggressive port job, and head work, will be very interesting to see how it ends up...

that will be the best thing you can do im getting a +3 for mine and the same set up as noobs i cant wait! good luck bro!

that will be the best thing you can do im getting a +3 for mine and the same set up as noobs i cant wait! good luck bro!

well it might be kinda the same setup as mine, ive got a few hidden goodies tucked in there as well... muaahahahahahaha :D :D I:I