What carb

Roycattle

Mar 17, 2013
Battle ground, IN
I am new to this forum. My son bought a 2005 blaster that has been modified with a kn filter and 30 mm carb. My question is that it runs rough and I was wondering if I could put a smaller carb back on to help it run smoother. My son is only using blaster to fun ride so bigger carb is not needed. Also where is best place to buy a carb?

I am new to this forum. My son bought a 2005 blaster that has been modified with a kn filter and 30 mm carb. My question is that it runs rough and I was wondering if I could put a smaller carb back on to help it run smoother. My son is only using blaster to fun ride so bigger carb is not needed. Also where is best place to buy a carb?

Hey man i'm fairly new here too but before you just say screw the bigger carb...did you check the jetting and needle clip and stuff like that? the reason your blaster is running a little rough could be improper jetting for that K&N air filter?:D

Hey man i'm fairly new here too but before you just say screw the bigger carb...did you check the jetting and needle clip and stuff like that? the reason your blaster is running a little rough could be improper jetting for that K&N air filter?:D

I agree, try cleaning/adjusting the one you have first... You can find carbs on ebay or a member here might have one for ya. :)