What can I use to clean my pro circuit pipe???

Blasterman96

Mar 18, 2012
Missouri
I have a pro circuit pipe and I was wondering what I should use to clean it? I just want to make it shiny like it was when I bought the pipe.(new)

Mothers and a buffing wheel for polishing rims.I think any hardware or auto parts store should have it.

Make sure you clean all the mud and grease off before you use any polish or wheel on it , I did my Silencer pipe to my Dmc with 200 Grit Sand paper and then used polish by hand , Will be doing the Same to the head pipe !

i used fine steel wool and mothers aluminum polish on the silencer and sos pad for surface rust on header makes its all shiny

when i bought my FMF exhaust off Ebay it was pretty rough looking. it had a good amount of rust on the header, but the silencer was in nice shape. i took a wire wheel and got all the rust off in no time but it also took all the finish off of it too. since i didnt want it to rust up again after 2 rides, i polished it up real nice with mothers polish, then i made sure i got it all off with hot soapy water. And after that i painted it with a high temp clear cloat 3 times. i dont know what went wrong...maybe i didnt use a high enough temp paint, or i didnt let it cure correctly, or maybe all the polish didnt come off, but afteer i installed it the clear coat turned a almost a brownish-black color right near the exhaust port where its the hottest, and then as it goes up and closer towards the silencer it turned yellow and at the top its still clear. it didnt turn out bad looking, just at the bottom where its blackish it looks like exhaust splooge lol, and since it is the gold series pipe it almost looks like its should be like that. my little brother though the yellowish/gold color was normal but then i explained to him what had happened haha.

ya my fmf has turned borwnie colour down by the exhaust port to. and for your siliner autosole works amazing!!! i got mine to a mirrior finsihe

King Quad, what paint was it that you used? The non running 03 I bought had a very rusty DG exhaust system. My rider 01 still had a stock system so I decided to refinish the DG with VHT Paint SP106 - Ceramic Coating | O'Reilly Auto Parts . To my surprize, 2 months later it looks as good as the day I sprayed it. I blasted the pipe down to bare metal, did a rust kill treatment and followed the off bike curing instructions.