What are you getting for Christmas?

Got a Contour video camera already, and I'm gonna get a steering stabilizer for my YFZ :)

The only downside is I'm buying these gifts for myself, but hey......could be worse.

i don't expect to get much, but i know i have to shell out for others to get what they want.

Well my parents ordered the Fox racing padded gloves, Orange Mohawk, and a black shirt with white letters saying YAMAHA RACING!!

Im still deciding if i wanna spend 40 on goggles since i already have a pair, and im going to the city to size a shirt to make sure when i order the fox one i get the right size.

I got a works 400ex ultra cross rear shock but I need a shaved head from Ken o Conner and a keihn 33mm carb and a aggressive trail port bored 40 over and go racing and trail tech vapor but that's my wish list so whoever wants to give me those I would feel free to take them off ur hands lol and I'm probably going to get it in time but don't tell anyone but gonna get my pap a steering stabilizer

I got my Christmas EARLY! Just found out this afternoon that I have $ 1,400.00 in a CD in Texas which I had totally forgotten about after having moved. :D:D:D:D

Apart from a little extra spending money, I've already got a bottle of Jack on the shelf to celebrate, and a loving wife to celebrate with. That's a big enough present right there! I'll just relax in my new house, get laid, get a little drunk, and call it good!

Oh, and I'll probably get a much-needed ltz400 rear shock and maybe an aluminum grabby for the Blaster while I'm at it.

I got a works 400ex ultra cross rear shock but I need a shaved head from Ken o Conner and a keihn 33mm carb and a aggressive trail port bored 40 over and go racing and trail tech vapor but that's my wish list so whoever wants to give me those I would feel free to take them off ur hands lol and I'm probably going to get it in time but don't tell anyone but gonna get my pap a steering stabilizer

That's awesome!

Kawasaki prairie? good luck with that one.

I could never get my old one to idle.

Don't need luck when you have my husband. Only reason it's messed up is because it sat for so long without anyone riding it. It was a total rag when we bought it, so it's already waaaaaaay better than when it came to our house. LOL. Some new pieces in the carb and it will be better than ever!

Already got myself some amazing rear hydros from Awk. Wife ordered me a 400 ex shock the bushing kit from Ken and a new Billet clutch lever and perch. I am as excited as the kids waiting for the fat man to drop down the chimney.