What are some fender options from other quads?

ok just finished customizing some yfz450 rears on my blaster . will post some pics tomorrow.

DSC01019.jpg

DSC01018.jpg

DSC01015.jpg

DSC01014.jpg

DSC01013.jpg

DSC01012.jpg

DSC01011.jpg

DSC01010.jpg

DSC01009.jpg

Reactions: dustin7021
^^^^ Here are some pics of my wifes project blaster. I have race cut maier fronts, and yfz450 rears. I opted to keep the stock heel guards for her. Without them may have been easier to mount if fender was shaven more! I used the stock blaster seat.

Reactions: 06kid
thanks guys for the comments. I wish the seat would sit a little better on the rear fender, but pretty hard when the yfz fender/seat is more triangle shape. The stock heel guards are the main support for the fenders too.

thanks guys for the comments. I wish the seat would sit a little better on the rear fender, but pretty hard when the yfz fender/seat is more triangle shape. The stock heel guards are the main support for the fenders too.

Reshape the seat some and take it to an upholstery shop to have it covered. Pretty simple...

Reshape the seat some and take it to an upholstery shop to have it covered. Pretty simple...

thats what i was thinking, but figured its good for now. Maybe like you said trim seat plastic to the desired shape then recover.