What and Where Plastics And Decals

JBlaster95

Jun 4, 2010
I got a 99 blaster but the body is beat. Im going to paint all of the metal (frame,axles, hubs, etc.) but i dont know what to do with the plastic. The front and rear fenders are ok they are white and have small scratches. The tank and hood are blue and should be black.

The Questions

Can i restore the fenders. If so how? If not where can I get cheap ones?

Can i paint the tank cover and hood. If so how? If not where can I get cheap ones?

I want to put a nice decal set on it. I like the stock ones and wold like to get them but where? If not what aftermarket ones look good with the black and white plastics?

Thanks for the help in advance.

Get some kyrlon fusion spray paint and you can paint the plastics any color you want. As far as decal check ebay for the factory blasty decals, and even aftermarket ones. Also you can contact part companies and usually get decals for next to nothing.

krylon fusion is where its at for paint. but ebay has some sweet graphics for a decent price

I have decided to clean the plastics with castrol super clean and paint the tank cover and hood black with fusion. I'm painting the frame and hubs red with rust-oleum and the rims a arms swingarm and axles black with rust-oleum. I will paint the engine black with the rust-oleum heat paint

everyone who says about these stock stickers on ebay send me some links cuz i can't find them. Also any other recommendations about the plastics will help