What a shame

slickerthanyou

Dec 23, 2009
I was at the funeral home last evening, my son's girl friend's Dad was killed on his harley when it hit a dump truck head on!

Closed casket as he was beheaded, no helmet 9not that it would of helped, yes he was drunk and do 80MPH crossed the center line and BAM! :(

I do not feel bad for Him, but the three daughters he left behind are devistated! One is 17yr old and the twins are 10!

Why oh why must you drink and drive anything! Especially a motorcycle!

My family will be supporting them in this time of need! Please say a little prayer for them, they need it!

Thanks!
Bob

1jowex.jpg

nothing i hate more than seeing a person riding on a motorcycle with no protective gear. its even worse he was drunk, some people need to stop and think about what they are doing in a situation like that, its real sad

Sorry to hear and My Thought And Prayers Go To the Family and Friends , Hard to feel Sorry for the guy Himself As Drinking and Driving anything Is not a Good Idea , I also Feel For His 3 Girls That Has To Be So Hard To deal With at 10 and 17 , I lost my Dad Last year To Cancer And I was 24 At the Time And Its Still Hard To Believe I Can't Talk To My Dad When I Want Or Need To , Sorry to Hear Another Gone To Soon Due to Drinking And Driving

That's a shame that happen. Im a strong believer that things happen for a higher purpose. Maybe his death from drinking and driving will save his daughter from making the same mistake.

That's a shame that happen. Im a strong believer that things happen for a higher purpose. Maybe his death from drinking and driving will save his daughter from making the same mistake.

I sure hope so! I know this it HAS changed their life forever!

the higher cost for d&d has been paid for with his life. my prayers and well wishes go to his family and to ALL families who have lost someone due to drinking and driving. i hope when all is said and done, Everyone finds peace...

Last edited:
nothing i hate more than seeing a person riding on a motorcycle with no protective gear.

Im not touching that but ill say it should be your choice.

As for alchohol i have no use for it prohibition could be reinstated tomorrow and id not miss it a single second.Alchohol is one of the worst drugs you can do and yet its availible at just about any place you go it dont make sense to me.

Sorry to hear that though slick had a buddy just recently hit by an ambulance he was drunk i also had another buddy out dragging on an oldschool 1100 suzi who lost control and put his head inside of his chest when he landed on it at 140+ ive seen alot of morbid sh*t but those two were really out there.

Atleast they got friends like you bro so theyre not to bad off yet.I:I