went hunting this weekend

yup had a any deer tag and an antlerless only tag an got the nice doe we will probably be out there next weekend looking for a monster buck

Nice deer, 160lb is pretty big for a doe. I went to deer camp this weekend, its muzzle loader season here and no doe tag this year. Only saw 1 doe and froze my ass of. -5 one morning and the warmest it got was 15 above.

Ughh come on why the f*ck would you kill such an animal man....i mean its a hell of a shot to get one but idk seems cruel to me personally....i aint a veg. ethier lol

Ughh come on why the f*ck would you kill such an animal man....i mean its a hell of a shot to get one but idk seems cruel to me personally....i aint a veg. ethier lol
meat is getting expensive, and its nice to know where your food comes from. plus it tastes amazing =]

You have to kill the deer. It's too hard to eat one while its still live.

I got a small seven point and a doe this year. I had to downshift and swerve to get the buck but the doe just jumped right in front of me. j/k There are so many deer around here between me and my wife we have hit 6 deer in the past two years, and so many near misses that I cant even count.

you have obviosly never had good deer jerkey or steak an besides its nice to see where your food came from like mx maineiac said and its no diffrent than going fishing

Cool. I hunt, but not deer. In our house we live by the philosophy, "if it flies, it dies". We hunt ducks, geese, pheasant, quail, sandhill cranes, blackbirds, great blue herons(only in arkansas), an attempted pelican, and of course clay targets. In the summer we shoot competition trap, and we own mainly shotguns. I would like to go deer hunting, but we wouldnt know how to gut one. Last year in Arkansas we just breasted the ducks and geese. You used your fingers or a knive and pulled open the skin around the breasts, then cut around the breast making sure not to damage it. The best thing about waterfowl hunting, is we can talk, move, cook, watch Regis and Kelly(once again, in arkansas), and have fun. But dad went up with some buddies to Saskatchewan a few weeks ago. Up their they hunted sandhill cranes, and im pretty sure he said it was legal.

But weve seen some deer about back before. One night a year or two ago we counted 38 deer in the field, and we quit. Then i found one shed, that i gave to my aunt and she made like a magazine holder. But we just dont deer hunt. Plus with shotgun season being like a week, maybe 2 we dont have the time.

water fowl are fun to hunt i just tryed it out for the first time this year but no luck yet so i havent had to clean any an deer are fairly easy to clean if you do it right it all comes out at once I:I

Cool. I hunt, but not deer. In our house we live by the philosophy, "if it flies, it dies".

What flies, dies. What hops, drops.

I hear you. Where is Farmersville? I have bird dogs and are always looking for suggestions as to good hunting.

Okay I am going to sound like a total dick when I say this but if you have never went hunting you don't know what its like, the rush that you get when you sight in on it, and when you pull the triger on it. If I may say this its meat that cost me about 3 bucks and if I ain't mistakin that pretty cheap meat, and boy oh boy is it good. When you pull that triger you don't remember anything until you see it triping off the field and, the feeling; you get when you walk up to it. Like for example I shot a doe this year and for the life of me I can't remember anything and its so fun just to sit there and and see deer.

Okay I am going to sound like a total dick when I say this but if you have never went hunting you don't know what its like, the rush that you get when you sight in on it, and when you pull the triger on it. If I may say this its meat that cost me about 3 bucks and if I ain't mistakin that pretty cheap meat, and boy oh boy is it good. When you pull that triger you don't remember anything until you see it triping off the field and, the feeling; you get when you walk up to it. Like for example I shot a doe this year and for the life of me I can't remember anything and its so fun just to sit there and and see deer.

definately a rush like none other lolI:I