Went and got a 4stroker

hawk

Feb 2, 2010
Corinth TX
First of all, I still have the blaster.
2nd of all, damn this thing is fast!!
It has a Eddy Sanders 480 big bore kit, a lonestar racing +3 swing arm, +3 rpm racing axle, +3 laeger swingarms, hot cam, head is ported and polished, Elka shocks and weisco piston :)

photo1.jpg

photo4.jpg

photo5.jpg

photo3.jpg

photo2.jpg

Last edited:
Yes if she can learn or is strong enough to start it. Last weekend was horrible cause she was several miles away when she killed it and couldn't start it.

Tell her to pretent she wants to kick u in the nuts and put that force on the kicker backwards!!

BTW- nice find!

First of all, I still have the blaster.
2nd of all, damn this thing is fast!!

It's a 480 stoker that is ported, cam'd, you name it. Has LSR +3 a arms and swingarm and racing +3 axle. Elka shocks and more.

photo4.jpg

photo5.jpg

photo3.jpg

photo2.jpg

photo.jpg

damn that looks sik!!!!! how much did you pay for it?im bout to buy 1 can u tell me is it lighter then the blaster on gas? ? ? ? ?

damn that looks sik!!!!! how much did you pay for it?im bout to buy 1 can u tell me is it lighter then the blaster on gas? ? ? ? ?

Thanks guys, she is sick. I'd tell you how much I paid but it would just make you mad I got such a deal on it. Military guy that is leaving for 3rd tour and was selling everything including his cars.

BTW - I have the stock front shocks that came with the 450r and I think they will fit the blasty :) Anyone want to buy them? Make me an offer.

It also came with the 500cc big bore kit (new and never installed)

I don't know how it does on gas yet. I just picked it up today and will find out this weekend. My blaster would go all day on 1 tank so I don't imagine it is any better with twice the cc's.

sweet looking bike,, my wife can't start her blaster either, we always ride together so when she stalls it i got to kick it for her

you will need longtravel front a arms for stock 450r shocks to fit on a blaster.....there WAY to long for stock arms............but if you REALLY want to sell them fast, get an account on ATVriders.com and you will have them sold in a week or less you can prob get 150$ for stock front shocks

THANKS!!! It was that or a TRX250R and due to the age of the 250r I went with the 450r. If anyone wants a 250r I know where you can get a killer deal on one.

Nice quad man I wanted a honda 450 but my brother gave me such a good deal on the yfz I couldnt pass it up. Ive put big bore kits in a few yfz's and you can roll into a wheelie. torque machines.

I say ride a little bit then spend a weekend in the garage throwin that 500 kit in there. That thing will b sick! Anyone with me on a video request?