Well finally gettin my pics up!

rgpannell

Jan 1, 2010
Northeast Mississippi.
Here is a few pics of my build on my 95 blaster. I will list in more detail when I get finished!
2wggluh.jpg
eah839.jpg
34jfazd.jpg
2m2uik1.jpg
6p92ww.jpg
ev7was.jpg
5pogg7.jpg
212ttdt.jpg

lookin good ricky, i see what ya mean about the box mounts, it's sittin way too high in the back, try them custom mounts i told ya about earlier, but make sure it's connected to the carb, with the new silicon boot first

I finally got it in there but its just till my other boot gets here I had to drill another hole. Then I am gonna mount it right when my boot gets in. I got my new chain on tonight and my exaust and got all my wiring redone all I like now is fillin it up with gear oil and gas and I should be ready to work on my jetting and do my heat cycles and plug chops. Gettin closer every day damn I cant wait to ride this thing!

lookin sweet dude. going to be a sweet ride for sure!

minus that overspray on the front tires hehe

Looking good bro.I will get you those pics shortly.It will solve your problem with the box.

It doesn't even look like the seat would go on where that airbox is sitting. Are all the CFM boxes like that? Someone said they're handmade when they're ordered. Is the QC bad enough to miss a mounting hole 1/2" or more? I mean that's off a LOT.

Is that a brute 650 I spy in the background?

I like the black frame with the blue and black motor. Something has to be done about the spring color though. That yellow isn't cutting it. Otherwise it's looking real good.

The air box is great but it does require a bit of mod no biggie though nothing a drill wont take care of. And yes thats a brute! I also got a 750i both are very good bikes where I live we have TONS of mud lol so the brute really comes in handy. O and I like the yellow I got a yellow chain to kinda tie it all in.