Weekly 10 best buys

Racer51

May 19, 2011
Northwest Ohio
Hey guys thought Id show some cheap parts up on E-bay right now we all need. Let me know If you guys want to keep it going.

450R shock $25
eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices
Suzuki LT500 rear rims w/ turf tamers figure the rims are worth something.$35
SUZUKI LT500 STOCK REAR RIMS AND TURF TAMER TIRES | eBay
Brand new looking stock swing arm could make an extended one easily. $15
YAMAHA BLASTER STOCK SWINGARM | eBay
Now this is a real deal spindles hubs rotors a-arms tie rods $90 no lines though
2004 YAMAHA BLASTER A ARMS SPINDLES HUBS AND DISCS | eBay
Red 03 Hood $20 easily double that with shipping everywhere else.
Yamaha Blaster 03-06 Front Nose Hood Plastics | eBay
Blaster frame $90
yamaha BLASTER 200CC FRAME | eBay
+2 A-arms with Front discs/spindles/lines red $265
YAMAHA BLASTER 200 +2 A-ARMS PLUS EXTENDED FRONT DISC HYDRAULIC BRAKES 03 | eBay
New Lonestar rear axle +2 for $135 not a horrible deal comes with carrier spindles hub and sprocket.
03 04 05 06 YAMAHA BLASTER 200 LONESTAR REAR AXLE +2 EXTENDED | eBay
Yamaha Blaster works shocks well under what the run from what I can tell skimming through $290 and up for everything else.
Yamaha Blaster Works Front Shocks with Resevoirs | eBay

Last edited by a moderator:
That's awesome man! I think instead of listing the price of just the item, you should list the item plus shipping. I would definitely love to see a list like this every week. It should help out a lot of people.

That's awesome man! I think instead of listing the price of just the item, you should list the item plus shipping. I would definitely love to see a list like this every week. It should help out a lot of people.

the shipping will be different per person if the shipping rate is calculated vs a flat rate.