water??

Antec1200X

Nov 11, 2010
Fort Nelson B.C
could the engine be sweating or somthing?or condensation? or did some one piss in my tank.
about to drain the tank to see if theres anything in it

cylinder007.jpg

cylinder006.jpg

yeah i left my gas tank bolted on the blaster.
but i looked in the pipe and dumped a bit of water out of it.everything elese is in tip top shape.

lets see some shots of the skirt and cylinder walls im beting it was a comb of realy lean jeting and water that 260 main was to lean for the pipe alone, then you have porting and a head mod. hope you can get it figured out brother just gota learn from your mistakes and improve upon them luckly theres members here to help you not make them same mistakes and prevent learning the hard way I:I

guess im lucky and found the problem before the piston shattered
be getting a 28.5mm mikuni along with jets soon.290/300/310 should work?or should i request bigger

Meh, the crank is usually pulled flat up against the left crank case (stator side) and then the whatever is left sticks out the clutch side. Yours just happens to have the gap on the left... Rotate the crank and make sure it doesn't hit anything and then rock on.

As to your original problem, what did you do to that poor blaster? It's got water and oil mixed floating all around that engine....

i dont think there was water in the mixin oil.i think its the gas we canadians buy at the pump.i drained a bit of gas out of the tank into a 2l pop bottle and couldnt see any water particles.anyways everyone says im lean,how can that be when it smokes like a chimney?

@dakotademon.i mixed it exactly 32.1
@mattstang thats what we are trying to figure out
@otis ill take the head off later today and see if that is a burr.and the crank doesnt move side to side by hand(tryed to move the flywheel)

Try moving with f-wheel off, look closely that crank isn't seperating. Rotate crank checking for bearing drag/roughness. Be sure primary gear is on tight