WATER COOLED BLASTER HEAD?

I HAVE SEEN THESE, AND COMMON SENCE WOULD TELL ME THAT IF THE JUG IS NOT BEING COOLED, IT'S A WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY. THAT'S JUST
MY OPPINION, FOR WHAT IT'S WORTH.

i'm just trying to get so kind of adge on my freinds.

i can't afford to buy anything else, and after my embarassing little tumble i want to kinda make up for it.

his raptor350 is kinda a joke it's easy to tear that thing up

yeah there was a guy on here who had one he had a racing blaster i don't remember his name but he said it worked great. ive also been curious about it. it might be worth trying just to see.

i would say it would work great all around because think of when your running slower speeds and higher RPM's more than normal! because think of this every one, when its air cooled and your not moving very much or fast, theres not much air running across the motor..right? now if its just sitting there or your moving slower at higher RPM's, then the collant is constantly circulating through the head in return keeping it cooler more affectivley!!! but for riding in the dune or in places where you can ride alot faster and have more air flow and than its going to work good too, because you have the air flow with the collant circulating through the radiator(which keeps the collant cooler!) and to the head, in return,so it would keep it cooler all around! just my view of it!!! lol

i would say it would work great all around because think of when your running slower speeds and higher RPM's more than normal! because think of this every one, when its air cooled and your not moving very much or fast, theres not much air running across the motor..right? now if its just sitting there or your moving slower at higher RPM's, then the collant is constantly circulating through the head in return keeping it cooler more affectivley!!! but for riding in the dune or in places where you can ride alot faster and have more air flow and than its going to work good too, because you have the air flow with the collant circulating through the radiator(which keeps the collant cooler!) and to the head, in return,so it would keep it cooler all around! just my view of it!!! lol

well put! i think when i have $250 to spare i might pick up the kit

go for it man! theres only one way to figure out how good it is!!!lol..but ill bet you'll find it to be better!!! because its not about if the head is cooled or not because air will do it....but its about being cooled better!!! (just my theroy of common sense HOBBY HORSE!)

WELL, DARRELL IF YOU ARE GOING TO START TAKING STABS AT PEOPLE,
COMMON SENSE WOULD TELL ME TO HAVE THIS GUY TO QUIT F...ING
AROUND WITH THAT CRAP AND PUT A DT TOP END ON HIS BLASTER THAT
WILL REALLY WORK AS IT SHOULD. OTHERWISE HE WOULD BE HALFASSING
IT. BUT THANKS FOR YOUR INPUT!!

well i wasnt trying to take stabs at you, but it doesnt matter what head is on the bike, the liquid cooling system is still going to perform better than air cooled!!

well im gonna chime in here for a moment...the head is aluminum is it not? the jug is to right? well air cooled or water cooled, most of your heat is dissappated through heat transferance, with that being said a cooler head will absorb more heat from the jug faster thereby cooling the jug that much better. i do believe this unit works probably very well, my only prob is id have to have one custom made by this guy to provide the compression on running right now, which brings me to another quick point, the cooler head will help with octane requirements too...

regal is right. From a heat stand point heat ALWAYS flows from high to low, just like water, so if the head is cooler the jug therefore will be cooler. I think that would also help with slow trail riding, in which you are not running to fast.