Warrior and 450r

matt75

May 26, 2009
Adams County Ohio
Waiting on my buddy to send me the rest the pics... a good day of riding and couple cool one relaxing in the evening..

Attachments

• CIMG1201.jpg
    CIMG1201.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 246
  • CIMG1205.jpg
    CIMG1205.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 242
  • CIMG1217.jpg
    CIMG1217.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 224
  • 40581_144852412206245_100000444626568_317743_7533324_n[1].jpg
    40581_144852412206245_100000444626568_317743_7533324_n[1].jpg
    73 KB · Views: 237
your such a badass dude, not wearing a helmet, and havin the gay pride thing in your sig....man i wish i was as cool as you bro....

Waiting on my buddy to send me the rest the pics... a good day of riding and couple cool one relaxing in the evening..

your such a badass dude, not wearing a helmet, and havin the gay pride thing in your sig....man i wish i was as cool as you bro....

Badass enough to jack your jaw... See thats why i dont like sharing my stuff. And im not the only one that feels that way. Dude for real though i wouldnt have a pic of a yugo or w/e the hell that is and a stupid dropped blaster.. You got like 10% of a blaster.... You better have a helmet on i ever see you... hahaha lol ...

Badass enough to jack your jaw... See thats why i dont like sharing my stuff. And im not the only one that feels that way. Dude for real though i wouldnt have a pic of a yugo or w/e the hell that is and a stupid dropped blaster.. You got like 10% of a blaster.... You better have a helmet on i ever see you... hahaha lol ...

LOL, dude you are a typical 5'3" tough guy... and to hate on another members blaster makes you a piece of sh*t in my book. now that you mention it, to me your blaster looks like garbage...you wanna line that junk up? lay off others rides you tool....

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm guilty of it sometimes. but I don't plan to ever post pix of it on here lmfao. I already know the drill. I sometimes think it makes it more believable and everyone who wasn't there will know it was me. but everyone there and not would all agree I'm an IDIOT if my bike lands on me without my helmet on... yes, my 450 has tumbled across my head with a helmet and I was still friggen out of it. but then again I was flying it lol.

yeah, helmets, they save lives... saved mine that eat it a few months back when my 450 bounced off my head on rocks... 3 months of physical therapy + 2 months of missed work and the pain in my back/butt/hip have me wearing my gear more often now, and I'm constantly looking for more gear lol

you'll learn, hopefully your dues are cheap. my eat it bills were $10,000+ this was a few months ago and I WAS wearing a helmet...

nice pix tho :D beer, does the body good :D

Theres no brains under that helmet anyways,let him ride and get hurt.That 2 ft jump looks insane!!

I'm not gonna lie, I hardly ever wear a helment It's like a million degrees here the only time I do wear my helment is when It's below freezing. That's your own choice! I think people just like to talk crap when they have a chance.

wear a helmet, or shut the f*ck up.
not wearing a helmet and dumbasses getting hurt has shut places down. it is a win-lose situation. the world wins because darwinism took affect. but the ATV loses another place to ride.
but i will say, this one is a win-win. hopefully darwin will give this guy an award, and it will happen on this own land, not a place people ride.

where I ride hardly anybody wears a helmet and even at the state parks you only have to wear a helmet if your under 17, so It's at your own risk, there not gonna shut down little sahara cause some body dosent wear a helment

they shut down livingston because multiply dumbasses didn't wear helmets and got hurt. one weekend i was there, 2 people died, 3 more were badly injuried, none had helmets on.

if that starts happening at LS, they will shut it down.

mine isn't an opinion. it is 100% fact. if people start getting hurt and some die on a regular basis, they will shut the place down.
the greenies are always looking for reasons to shut riding places down.