wanting to change my foot shifter to link type to down for 1-6 and up for 6down

98mod

Feb 15, 2016
texas
Has anyone done this mod before I want to change my stock set up for faster shifts and have found a few parts off different yamaha dirtbikes warrior and motorcycles that look close i hate to end up buying one shifter linkage and all and having to buy a few more to make it work amd endup over budget just to change the shift pattern. I can be worth it in my opion it will feel more comfortable to me honestly. Example today I was riding pretty hard tail end was sideways in second then third on a left turn slid in a small incline still drifting and holding on and my shifter foot I guess bounced and I bumped linkage involentairaly down. Didn't yamaha make 125 250 and so on bikes atvs motorcycles reversed shift pattern than the blaster and what do you think would fit. I'm shure there's someone on here that's seen a ton of bikes and so on with knowledge on this shifter dilemma I'm having

Has anyone done this mod before I want to change my stock set up for faster shifts and have found a few parts off different yamaha dirtbikes warrior and motorcycles that look close i hate to end up buying one shifter linkage and all and having to buy a few more to make it work amd endup over budget just to change the shift pattern. I can be worth it in my opion it will feel more comfortable to me honestly. Example today I was riding pretty hard tail end was sideways in second then third on a left turn slid in a small incline still drifting and holding on and my shifter foot I guess bounced and I bumped linkage involentairaly down. Didn't yamaha make 125 250 and so on bikes atvs motorcycles reversed shift pattern than the blaster and what do you think would fit. I'm shure there's someone on here that's seen a ton of bikes and so on with knowledge on this shifter dilemma I'm having

40 + years of one down, the rest up , no problems.
As to which shifter to use ? You're the engineer, Warrior would be easiest and cheapest to get