wanting a quad...

Clay96

Jul 8, 2008
poneto indiana
have you ever wanted a specifitc quad that you are so obsesed with that you looked and saved money for aftermarket parts for it when you didn't even have??? jist wondern
thats my case with a Blasty

there good bike and easy to work on.. you'll get one soon enough.. stay determined..

i know i've been obsesed with them fer years but never had the money cuz somethin came up i had to pay for and then i'm broke i have a bunch of 3 wheelers i'm bout to sell fer money fer one, i told my mom i says"i'll git one wheather it be a few days from now or 60 years i'll git one!!!"

Make sure you look them over REALLY close when you go to look at them. They may start up and sound fine but need a new crank and everything like mine did.

If you are obsessed over something, you are willing to pay a premuim for it and travel to pick it up. it sounds more like you want a blaster but not obsessed.

i wasn't bein a dick, like i was obsessed about the zilla, couldn't find one that was for sale. Then i finally found one and I paid 3500 for it. It was roughly bone stock but it looked great.

well, i was going to but i never looked at it or anything. i spent some money on my zilla, and i spent way to much this christmas, just bought some ammo for my brothers AK, spent 150. Each round is roughly a dollar a piece, f*ck this sh*t.