Wanted rear caliper mount to use hydraulic brakes

Toddmac

Dec 15, 2008
Independence, MO
Hey gang, I am looking to find someone that might have the rear caliper mount so I can put Warrior caliper on my blaster. A friend said he saw a post the other day that someone had one but we can't locate it again.

I am talking about the bracket that is usually aluminum, maybe 7" long and bolts to the stock mounts and then has the holes for the caliper to mount. I think Eastcoast has the full kits. I just don't need the whole thing cause I have everything else and if I can avoid fabricating the bracket that would be great.

If you have a complete hydraulic setup reasonable then we might be able to swing that too. Please shoot me a PM if ya got anything! Pics would be good if you have one.

Thanks! Toddmac

Yup thats the bracket I am talking about, but I emailed east coast several weeks back and they said nope on selling me a bracket :( Hoping I mind find someone here with a trashed blaster and one of the kits they want to sell even.

I sent them an email awhile ago before I did my conversion and they would not sell one either.Do you have acces to a welder.I can walk you through the process.LMK

Yup I can weld, I was just hoping to shortcut that rear bracket..lol. I know I will need to weld the tabs for master cylinder mount or clamp it and I need to weld a piece to the pedal with a hold for the push rod...
I have a lot of shop equipment so making that rear bracket isnt a terrible deal, but buying it and bolting it on would sure be sweet.
Oh well, time to go buy some aluminum I believe.