Wanted blaster in Northern il

blaster21

Feb 27, 2008
i am looking for a blaster for a friend. he has 1500 to spend. it must be in sothern wi, or northern il. will pay cash. must run and look great.

I got one in Milwaukee. Im not sure if i want to sell it, but if i get a good price then i might.

Its a 2002
blue
black rims
new tires
oil block off kit
dg exhaust with stock silencer
dg front bumper
rebel riders grab bar
after market bars
new grips

I really dont know, i would need a good offer for it to go! I bought it from a guy who rode it 1 year since he bought it in 2002. It was in storage since then. All i did was clean the carb and it fired up first kick. Then i bought all the parts for it.

well one of my family friends just called and is gonna come look at it.
i will let you know if it sells or not

I might have one for sale too...keep me in mind $1400.00 sounds in the market. It's got new +2 extended swinger and new DID chain. Black & Blue plastics...pretty nice quad. Im 60miles south of Chi-town.

my blaster f/s but im in northern indiana 2 1/2hrs from chicago......let me know if ur other deals fall through

2005 Blaster Like New $1900 obo
Located in Racine, WI 53406
Pics soon Call Jason 262-496-8829

These are older pics but safe to say everythings about the same. Im gonna put a nice set of blue plastics on it ( my brother wants black/red combo ). It shows the toomey which Im taking off and putting on the stock pipes. Does not show the extended swinger/new chain, but you get the idea. Its a nice bike. 00blasterresto will vouch for me, he's seen it in person.
http://www.blasterforum.com/pics-vids-9/my-current-ride-1814/

Blaster Project

i have a blaster that isnt quite put together yet...im asking $800 for it so if you wanna save $700 you might do that.
im out of angola, in its in the northeast corner of indiana but it ought to be a good buy 4 what your looking for

TODD, 260-316-2839