Walther P22

militaryblaster

Oct 30, 2008
St.Louis
I am getting a Walther P22 sometime this month to play with. Does anybody on here own one of these and if so what are your opinions?

2jtddx.jpg

2s7jjn4.jpg

Last edited:
im not a gun guy and if i was american and could have a gun on me, that would be it. sick lookin

only son states alow you to carry a fire arm.. and you need a permit and it must be in a holster.. i know here in wi when you go deer hunting your gun has to be locked in a case and behind the seat of your truck or in your trunk and bullitscant be in the same case.

but now that osama is gonna be prez.. stock up on your guns cuz he might take away your right to bear arms!

I own one of these, they are good little guns. Cheap to shoot, just keep it clean and you will be fine, I love mine. One of the best feeling compacts I've shot.

iv also thought about getting one of these. But get a threaded barrel for all the goodies if ya know what i mean!! make great for the back yard varmits

my friends dad has one of these little things, their really fun to shot, and their cheap to shoot. just clean it after every few days of shooting..

I've got the 'target' model with the barrel weight. It's reasonably accurate, especially for a compact .22LR. It's one of the few .22's that has an external hammer, but if you have big hands, the grip leaves much to be desired.
..and the cost of firing is in relation to cost of ammunition. A brick (550 rounds) of .22LR cost approximately $9-$11, where 9x19 or .40s&w can run from $5 to $30 for 50 rounds