Vito's 240 arrived today!

Oldfart1stATV

Oct 29, 2007
Well done kit at first look. The cyl. is a reman. Stamped for the 195 on the side=)) Anyway, all the maching looks good. Came with all the right gaskets, a sh*t pile of jets for the Mikuni 280, 300, 310, 320, 330 and a 340. A new pilot, needle and clip, too. All new rubber doohickies for the head, a set of studs, wrist pin and bearing, clips, piston and rings. Pretty complete I'd say all in all. A nice new set of nuts would of been cool, too, but hey, I wasn't expecting the jet kit. Once I get the bottom end taken apart and cleaned, etc I'll let you know how she goes on. Just got the bottom end yesterday.

Gotta get a cheapy exhaust to put on the other motor, I want my Toomey!!

Do all cranks come with factory burn marks? Every crank, new or old has the bluing on the crank where the rod is attached.

BTW, the Hot Rods crank (4mm) is a nice unit, too.

Just need bearings and seals....

Told momma I wouldn't spend anymore, sh*t!!!

Maybe I can sell the kid........nah, she'd notice that. Hmmmm??

We shall see, may take until after christmas to get this back together.

A

Dammit!!

Sitting here drinking a brew and it dawned on me. That cool jet kit is worthless with a 34mm Keihin. I'm going to chuck the Mikuni on the second ride, but no exhaust worth a sh*t, so none of the jets will be used!!! I also got a wrist bearing with the stroker and the Vito's, so I'm stocking them, too. Oh well, the third Blaster will be the boys and all the parts will filter down.

Like the boy needs an axle, I buy me one and give him the one off mine!!

Am I a sh*t or what??

A