Visa mastercard giftcard

i saw youtube vids in that search showing how to do it, do i really have to watch them for yo lazy azz and relay what i learn to here ??? LOL

i see people saying they go to walmart and get their debit cards then upload those to their paypal accounts, i would assume any major pre-paid would be the same
you need to look thru your paypal and find it.

i saw youtube vids in that search showing how to do it, do i really have to watch them for yo lazy azz and relay what i learn to here ??? LOL

i see people saying they go to walmart and get their debit cards then upload those to their paypal accounts, i would assume any major pre-paid would be the same
you need to look thru your paypal and find it.

f*ck it. Ill just sell em to a family member, lol.

A9D61651-FEA1-41A1-8A20-E5A83F60B9F4-1231-0000015E9226DD55.jpg

You put it in where it says redeem gift card ect.

Reactions: Awk08
If its a prepaid credit card, when going to pay on ebay dont sign into your paypay and choose to pay with credit card through paypal. Thats how I pay for stuff for my kids with my child support card

Reactions: Awk08
after u set up the billing address, did you try to pay through paypal with credit card while not signed into paypal. go to paypal and sign out, then go to pay for item on ebay and choose to pay without an account and then you can enter your card and billing info

after u set up the billing address, did you try to pay through paypal with credit card while not signed into paypal. go to paypal and sign out, then go to pay for item on ebay and choose to pay without an account and then you can enter your card and billing info

yep tried that also, still didint damn work, this pisses me off, ifirst i worked my azz off just to get 90 dollars then i work my azz off again to make sure i win the ebay auction and now i cant even get the part wtf???? this is why i hate ebay

It does work. I did it. You have to make sure the seller accepts credit cards. Put the card number in. It takes 3-4 days for the payment to go through. Ebay takes the amount off the card right away. But takes their sweet time to process and send it to the seller. This happend when i just did it.