Vinyl wrap plastics!

i would think that the wrap would hold up good.....and havin a blasty in kawa green will be freakin awsome too...good luck man

there are a few companies out there that do a special kind of dip process. where vinyl is laid on top of water, then a activator agent is applied over the vinyl. then the item is dipped in it. ive mostly seen it used for camo on guns and factory 4x4 atv plastics. orange county choppers had a tank/fenders done in camo and another set done in sheets of $100 bills for some builds years ago. but im sure the companies could come up with any pattern/color/image. and it dries like premanent ink, not bulky like paint or vinyl. very very durable.

there are a few companies out there that do a special kind of dip process. where vinyl is laid on top of water, then a activator agent is applied over the vinyl. then the item is dipped in it. ive mostly seen it used for camo on guns and factory 4x4 atv plastics. orange county choppers had a tank/fenders done in camo and another set done in sheets of $100 bills for some builds years ago. but im sure the companies could come up with any pattern/color/image. and it dries like premanent ink, not bulky like paint or vinyl. very very durable.

It is a film not a vinyl.... We can do it but it cost more then most want to pay.... It is still some what new & very pricey

they do diffrent colors because one of my buddies in linden went to lousiana and bought a canam that had been wrapped in silver

here i found a pic of it
Picture295.jpg