Vforce 3 reeds?

Vforce 3 reeds or vito's duel stage reeds?

• Vito's duel

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Quadrunner101

Mar 20, 2016
Looking to upgrade my reed kit in my old 01 blaster 200. Has anyone installed the V Force reeds? If so is there any modifying that needs to be done? Or should it be a direct bolt up install? Want to get as much info as I can before I spend the hundred fifty bucks! Was looking at the vito reeds but I was reading more bad reviews on them than good. People only getting 10 to 20 hours off of the reeds.

I just installed v force 4 reeds and I love them they are amazing. Throttle response is sick. Only modding you have to do is cut the rubber air flow curve from your manifold which they give you a guide and bolts and washers to make sure you cut it right. Also use some yammybond on both gaskets very light coat will do and it will seal up fine. Do not I repeat do not shortcut it thus will lead to an air leak. Do it right the first time. That's all. I'd go vforce absolutely

I just installed v force 4 reeds and I love them they are amazing. Throttle response is sick. Only modding you have to do is cut the rubber air flow curve from your manifold which they give you a guide and bolts and washers to make sure you cut it right. Also use some yammybond on both gaskets very light coat will do and it will seal up fine. Do not I repeat do not shortcut it thus will lead to an air leak. Do it right the first time. That's all. I'd go vforce absolutely

How do you feel about spacers? No need or good investment if I go with the $150 reeds?