Very nice Blaster L@@K!, Nicest Blaster I've ever seen in person.

You know it started cheap and just kept climbing. Everybody wants the best and I'm close to having it with this bike. You know if I would of had all the money i put in this bike in my pocket before I started the project your damn right I would of bought a banshee. But $200 here and $200 dollars there aint going to buy a banshee..... You know though all the banshee buddies I have say that is a sweet f*cking blaster wish my banshee look that good.

Nice but 245stroker has all that + supsension out the ass. What length rod? with all that, you dont even know what it is?

wow whit dont bring back ancient threads jesus christ. didnt even look at the date.

Cool build! Looks beautiful! Spent 10g's though? Look out for a deal on some Works shocks, those Banshee shocks are junk. Any vids? I'd like to see it rip around!

Yeah it is only rode in the dunes. But I have a set of itp hole shots that i can put on to ride dirt. The bike has only been rode memorial weekend 07. When my son gets old enough i'm going to have him race it. He is 8 now, so he is close. As of now the only up grade i can do is the rear shock and long travel front shocks. Everthing else is done.

thats one lucky 8 year old.

very nice bike, i personally wouldnt go that far on a blaster, but to each their own. after i get off my fairly modded blaster,(well officially my bros now) its like night and day on power jumping to my yfz, i just like the four strokes more, but still got love for the blasty. currently working on the blaster to make it faster, it is pretty cool when you can beat 400s with a blaster.

Nice but 245stroker has all that + supsension out the ass. What length rod? with all that, you dont even know what it is?

wow whit dont bring back ancient threads jesus christ. didnt even look at the date.

Agreed 10g's lol.

i doubt it cost 3600 into that engine. stroker has like 3k into his engine including polishing and hes ported vitos 240, +3 crank and everything.

yeah, 10 g's is nuts. I have $1300 total in my blaster, and the only other things I want to do is wider a arms and axle, and an adjustable stator plate. After that my next mod will be an engine swap to something big, maybe a yz400 or cr500.