Venturi Disrupter

Never tried one never heard of anyone using that one, however there are some intakes out there that use a divider plate but u can only use it with stock reed cage.

The Rad valve and VF3's all have a similar system built into the cage.

For another $29 you can get the vforce3 reed assembly and i bet it would produce better results!

ken oconnor tried a home brew method of this, he said he noticed no gains, and removed it after a few months next time he had the carb off

don't waste your loot

From what I have read about it before. It lets you use a larger carb for more top and power. Say you want to run a 38 carb. It would improve the top end power but would preform poor in the lower throttle openings do it being so large and having a lower vacuum pulling fual from the jets. The plate splits the bore of the carb giving increased vacuum signal to the jets. Think of it working like a two barrel carb. Does it really work ? Can't say.

I already have VF3's. I was just curious because it reminded me of the Tornado they used to sell for cars.

I have a big bore 240 blaster with FMF pipe and silencer and as stated VF3's. Next mods are Outerwears air box lid, maybe a bigger carb or just TORS removal, and oil injection delete.

I already have VF3's. I was just curious because it reminded me of the Tornado they used to sell for cars.

I have a big bore 240 blaster with FMF pipe and silencer and as stated VF3's. Next mods are Outerwears air box lid, maybe a bigger carb or just TORS removal, and oil injection delete.

Yeah, me too sounds too good to be true right! Let's hear from a real dude with some real numbers. Make me believe! Until then, I'll spend that money on pizza and beers. I'll at least get heartburn from That lol!

What is not shown in the ad is the carb slide which is already ramped to provide less of wall to the incoming air.

It is claimed greater velocity, how can this be when 50% of the available incoming air up to 1/2 throttle is blocked off.

IMO the turbulence created by the flat surfaces of the dividing plate, would be greater than caused by the carb slide bottom edge.

dont forget that that divider plate takes up a percentage of intake area therefore reducing the volume of air able to pass.

The same reason some car draggers use slide throttles instead of butterfly throttles