Valhalla's world tour. Part 2

Valhalla

May 8, 2007
So here i am. The beautiful island country of Singapore. The place that will send you to jail for spitting in public, smoking outside of your home, or chewing gum. A place where transvestites are on every corner and everyone speaks verry good english. A smelting pot of Chineese, Arab's, and Americans. But at least its a clean, safe place to live.

This time, my adventures took me to the Singapore zoo. Yes i know, WTF!!????!! a zoo??? but, it was actually quite fun. Supposedly this zoo is one of the best in the world and i believe it. So, i set off looking for distant long lost cousins, gettign raped by park prices on water and soda all day and taking lots of pictures. Alot of the zoo is open ranging for some types of animals. just about anything that lives in the tree tops are allowed to roam free. It was amazing to look up and see Chimpanzees playing above you as well as all kinds of birds that i cant pronounce.

The back of the Zoo map had a smalll box of scheduled feeding times, so as a blood and guts kinda guy ( i was thinking jurassic park with the sheep) i attempt to follow the feeders around the zoo to watch the wildlife in action on the kill. In this case, the fresh steaks and whole chickens being tossed into the lions dens was about as good as it got.

We boarded the tram that takes you around the zoo and i quickly discovered that we had a covert CIA agent quickly on our tail. He was in disguise as an Osterech and was doing a really good job of keeping up with our tram. Who would have thought, ostereches, just like that annoying dog that likes to chase your car. At the end of the day, i finally foind what i was looking for. My long lost relatives!!!! Say hello to my cousins from a long lost time. I even took this as an oppertunity to sport my stuntjuice.com t-shirt. looks like stuntjuice.com is now going global!!! So, ill update again as soon as i hit my next stop.... Dubai!! I hear they have a nice motoGP track out here.