URGENT THE FORUMS AT RISK!!

crusty4365

Sep 2, 2007
montgomery NY
EVERYONE PLEASE CONTRIBUTE! LOOK AT WWW.BLASTERHQ.COM
THEY SHUT DOWN BECAUSE THEY DIDNT HAVE ENOUGH MEMBERS BACK IN 04 AND THATS REALLY SAD
I DONT WANT THAT TO HAPPEN TO THIS FORUM BECAUSE THIS FORUM IS 9999999 TIMES BETTER PLEASE CONTRIBUTE!!

IDK THE OWNER OR ANYTHING AND I SAW A THREAD EARLIER CALLED BEST MOD FOR 10$ AND IT GOT ME THINKING AND LATER ON I FOUND BLASTERHQ AND ITS SAD BECAUSE IT SHUT DOWN AND IT WAS TOO LATE FOR ALL OF THE MEMBERS TO CONTRIBUTE..

WE MUST PAY TO KEEP THIS UP IM TELLING YOU I DONT WANT THIS SITE TO GO EXTINCT LIKE BLASTER HQ!

i know it looks bad coming from someone who hasnt contributed yet but i cannot until my dad beleives me that its not a scam..

serriously anyone here who can contribute please do so and if you could contribute for me i will mail you 10$

if you read the last posts at the other site all those ppl were like HA HA THAT ADMINS SO FUNNY THIS SITE WILL NEVER SHUT DOWN HA HES FUNNY IM NEVER LISTENING TO HIM AGAIN.... look at it now.. all posts came to a hault back in 04.. and it was obviously a flourishing site like this at the time.. were at risk

If cbaber says this site is at risk then it is. In the mean time its not, no admins are going around saying the site is going down.

yeah it happens suddenly is what im stressing! cbaber will tell u when its too late, by the time he knows its out of his hands so lets learn from that forums mistakes!

Don't worry guys, were not going anywhere, but if you like you can always become a Forum Supporter where you will get some cool perks and help support the forum at the same time:) Either way, the small forum supporters fee will be returned back into the site by getting better hosting, upgrades/addons, contests, prizes, etc...

Can't afford to do another giveaway right now but that is definitely on the list to do things when funds are available for it. I will post anything available on this topic in the Announcements section.

BTW, some of the factors for giveaway and who will be included in contestants are number of quality posts and maybe reputation. Also Forum Supporters will automatically be included in contestants for prize even if they do not meet the criteria for eligible contestant. So keep up the good work with your posts so you don't have to struggle when their is a giveaway:)

its always good to support and pay for somthing that just about every one on here uses atleast twice a week!!!

lol..i get on here atleast once almost every day..and learn somthing new or see a good vid!!!

just found this site yesterday from a google search for a "z400 shock on a blaster" lol looks real nice, its even better than PBlaster in my opinion