upgrade

i swear some people dont look at their blasters before they ask questions. asking how to remove the bumper, is like asking how to remove the seat.

Well ya that is the problem my blaster is at my cabin which is 350 miles away so its kind of hard to look at it and I am just looking around for some parts for it when christmas comes around.

I am getting my blaster back from my cabin a month and I am taring it all the way down what do I want to look for.

make sure your chain isn't dead (o ring chains...) and the wear on your sprockets, which is bad. yes. and also make sure your chain if its in good shape is tight enough...

change your engine oil and drain the gas in the gastank (gas begins to gell up after 75 days, and could reallly f*ck your motor up if its been sitting a long time)

check your wires to make sure nothing got hungry and decided to chew them.. especially the wires to say your killswitch.. and such..

it'd be a pretty good idea once you do all this to re-adjust your carb (turn in the air/fuel [the little brass screw on the carb] all the way in, but not too tight becuz the screw seat is soft aluminum and will get damaged.., and then back it out 1 and 1/2 turns - 2 turns or whatever your blaster may require, its different in most, especially based on temperature and elevation.]

i can't think of anything else right now besides to clean your air filter and carbeurator

make sure your chain isn't dead (o ring chains...) and the wear on your sprockets, which is bad. yes. and also make sure your chain if its in good shape is tight enough...

change your engine oil and drain the gas in the gastank (gas begins to gell up after 75 days, and could reallly f*ck your motor up if its been sitting a long time)

check your wires to make sure nothing got hungry and decided to chew them.. especially the wires to say your killswitch.. and such..

it'd be a pretty good idea once you do all this to re-adjust your carb (turn in the air/fuel [the little brass screw on the carb] all the way in, but not too tight becuz the screw seat is soft aluminum and will get damaged.., and then back it out 1 and 1/2 turns - 2 turns or whatever your blaster may require, its different in most, especially based on temperature and elevation.]

i can't think of anything else right now besides to clean your air filter and carbeurator

Why do I want to mess with air fuel screw, the said thing is I should know this I have a nito rc car, but why do I want to mess with it.

Why do I want to mess with air fuel screw, the said thing is I should know this I have a nito rc car, but why do I want to mess with it.

just to get the best tuning you can for your idle and stuff.. id do it regardless.. every so often i readjust mine.. just to make sure everything is at its 100% best, i guess you don't have to if you don't want to, it was just a suggestion