Ultra Nasty DIY Triple Ported Powervalved TRX401R !!!

yeah we r in the works of getting his jug mated to the blaster bottom, its on the back burner while he goes thru his newly aquired tecate3.

main issue w the rotax blaster hybrid will be watercooling and building an intake onto the case inducted jug.....my lil bro gabe aka rubbersalt is talking to a guy about building drive gears, impeller etc to fit the blaster where the dt200 stuff went. wish i could just find a dt200 setup and use it to engineer a set up using easy to find internal parts in a custom housing.....

The guy at GP. Said he was werkn on a slingshot locker for a blaster!!!

That thing must be really movin to need one B)

Fun and Crazy are likely the 2 most accurate descriptions of my character. Aside from ridiculous.!!! Wait till u see the powervalved triple exhaust ports on this beautiful Chunk of metal!!!!!
The work I have ahead is unchartered territory for me but @ one point in time. 2 strokes In general were a mystery aswell!

I'm pretty sure I'll need a lock out clutch, a mile long swinger and frame gussets!!!

Just buy some aluminum bar stock or steal and cut the swinger and weld up the ends for however much length you want thats what my dad with his banshee to get a +8 inch swinger. food for thought

yeah we r in the works of getting his jug mated to the blaster bottom, its on the back burner while he goes thru his newly aquired tecate3.

main issue w the rotax blaster hybrid will be watercooling and building an intake onto the case inducted jug.....my lil bro gabe aka rubbersalt is talking to a guy about building drive gears, impeller etc to fit the blaster where the dt200 stuff went. wish i could just find a dt200 setup and use it to engineer a set up using easy to find internal parts in a custom housing.....

I remember something about the vacant water pump/plug on the right side of the blaster cause it was based off of the dt200 lower and they kept it even though they never implemented it.

Yeah ill hack and fry the swinger for sure,i just havent decided how far to go....im going to get it all tuned and built , then i'll stretch it :)

the hard part about using the dt200 waterpump is finding one for sale.....i think the watercooling options would explode for our blasters if a viable solution existed.