Typical build page

Stand it up on the back wheels and check for a bent frame. These things love to bend right behind the bottom a arm. It will look like a kink.

Got a few parts in!
IMG_20150711_37708.jpg

Got the gas tank cover piece and front fenders on. I am definitely missing the bracket that attaches to the lower part of fenders.
IMG_20150711_47227.jpg

IMG_20150711_56535.jpg

Clutch tool, need to pull the basket out of the way and replace the shift shaft.. got a flexy shifter to put on the new shaft. Maybe it'll save itself I dunno.. I know they're nice on a dirtbike lol

Tors cap is removed now, i didn't have time to mess with anything else. Didn't even test fire.

I did take a pic to try and show the difference in the a arms. Looked at the frame as best I could while holding it up since I don't have a grab bar to rest it on. Anyways I have seen pics online of the factory shape of the frame.. I thought it was pretty close but it may be slightly tweaked. I'm planning on replacing the $13 bushings anyways for the time being. I'll fix the tie rods and stuff and get it as good it'll get and if then it's too screwed then I may have an idea to untweak it and weld in some steel to hold it

IMG_20150711_34579.jpg
you can see more of the lowed control arm to the left.. using the custom bumper as a straight edge for the camera ha

Reactions: dirtysquared
By the pics I am going to say the frame looks OK, the a arms look parallel . Doesn't seem to be tweaked at all really.. The one ties rod end looks way off though (bent up ??).. When looking at the pics its the one on the left side. That would certainly pull the wheel in and make it crooked..

New tires came in the other day, whenever it was...
IMG_20150720_5440.jpg

I thought about swapping em out myself for a good 4 seconds then went to the first tire shoo I could find and had them do it plus valve stems for $20. Totally happy with it too. Screw a tire. I got so fed up and drunk over the last tiller tire I changed that I ended up torching it off which was cool at the time but a huge mess afterwards. Anyways..

IMG_20150720_2269.jpg

To save with the hassle and not having to fight with a bead that don't want to break =$20.. Not getting drunk and catching yourself or the neighbors dog on fire=$ priceless.

Haha ain't that the truth.

Ordered a arm bushings, all wheel bearings, and uh.. a seat cover

Hoping to get ahold of the front fender bracket thing soon also

Reactions: Charles
I have a problem.. I bought another blaster. For $275. Lol.
IMG_20150922_48935.jpg

I haven't had the time to do anything else to blaster1 but it's been running fine, I've got a few hundred set aside for it so hopefully some more goodies comin up

Reactions: deeeebeeeeee
Got to love a good score, you gonna fix it to ride or use it for parts?

Just messaged a guy wanting 250 for one that been sitting with a broken Kickstarter says it will roll off with some fresh gas.
If the tires are good or if it has any mods or parts I want, i might get it and part it out, or ride it until I get mine rebuilt then part it.

Over the weekend pics
IMG_20151005_12585.jpg
IMG_20151005_0913.jpg
IMG_20151005_54856.jpg
IMG_20151005_44189.jpg
IMG_20151005_36580.jpg
IMG_20151005_23180.jpg

My truck, blaster1, toads the girlfriend found and decided to supply food too, her Lil brothers bike.

Cylinder and head from blaster2

There's always room for more! Nice score!
Exactly what I was thinking! After used many many tactics of persuasion..

Got to love a good score, you gonna fix it to ride or use it for parts?

Just messaged a guy wanting 250 for one that been sitting with a broken Kickstarter says it will roll off with some fresh gas.
If the tires are good or if it has any mods or parts I want, i might get it and part it out, or ride it until I get mine rebuilt then part it.

I'm going to rebuild the top end, luckily that's all I see that it needs. I think I'm going to play with it for a little while then sell it. I think for under 300.. it's a seriously hard decision. I mean in toy land $250 can easily be forgotten about. Especially when you figure just new tires are roughly 200. I'm just gonna wait and see what happens and keep it on a budget