tusk bumper ???

2nsmcrt.jpg
[/IMG]

Join the croud haha but i got 105 bucks in shocks 30 bucks for a 400ex rear an some wore out 18s an 75 bucks for some front works a little leakey idk if they need revalved.... When u get a pipe your gona be happy with it... U ever get them stud spacers?

Join the croud haha but i got 105 bucks in shocks 30 bucks for a 400ex rear an some wore out 18s an 75 bucks for some front works a little leakey idk if they need revalved.... When u get a pipe your gona be happy with it... U ever get them stud spacers?

yuppp i love them, so much more stable look in my sig.... i have listed all my mods, and i gots the 400ex shock too I:I

the design is cool the light weight even better i was wondering how much the pro armor bullhorn bumper weighted im thinkin about gtin one cuz im tired of the stock bumper.

How does this bumper mount on the bottom? I was thinking of getting it as well.
The bottom brackets in the pics are vertical, but it mount horizontal underneath the frame.

I love my ac bumper and its strong cause i jumped a double and the front bumper hit the other bike hard and its not bent only thing that happened is scrattched powdercoat