Turbo

fallout32008

Feb 2, 2014
Ive just purchased an 01 blaster. Any ideas on how to integrate a turbo and what size turbo so I dont blow the engine?

Why do you want a turbo on a 2-stroke blaster?

I have only seen 1 on this forum that installed, but he blew the turbo by not turning on the cooling

It seems like it would be too hard to do on a Blaster. You have to feed the turbo oil, and I don't think you could use the Blaster's oil pump for the oil injection as it most likely wouldn't supply enough oil to the turbo. I would love to see it done though. I saw the other guy's thread but didn't really read it. I:I

You can't turbo a 2 stroke, there's no compression stroke, intake and exhaust are open at the same time, you just blow through it

Last edited:
Well ill be eatin my own words, seems kind of pointless to me but I didn't even think you could do it, but I guess you have the benefit of lower compression from an air cooled engine.. I'm turboeing a bike of mine, very expensive, probably alot cheaper finding a used cr500 engine and popping that in instead.. but turboes do make cool noises..