Tube beneath headlight oil leak problem!!!!

DURAN153

Nov 5, 2011
Well I've noticed that a tube that is located beneath or somewhere around the headlight is leaking oil...I dont really know if it is supposed to do that or if it has to go connected somewhere because it makes a mess below exhaust and the a-arms!!! PLEASE HELP ME!!! ANYTHING CAN HELP!!!:-/

Attachments

• IMG052.jpg
    IMG052.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 264
  • IMG056.jpg
    IMG056.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 262
Been along time, trying to remember the stock setup.... Is that the breather for the crankcase?? Follow it I'm pretty sure that goes to the crankcase on the otherside of the quad. Someone will correct me if I'm wrong, If it is that usually means you have too much oil in the crankcase!

Well im pretty new to the quad scene but the tube goes around into the right side and connects into a little metal piece in the center of the motor i think thats the crankcase???if im correct do you have any solutions for it???

Well im pretty new to the quad scene but the tube goes around into the right side and connects into a little metal piece in the center of the motor i think thats the crankcase???if im correct do you have any solutions for it???

Yes drain all the oil out and put 650ml (less than a quart) back in problem solved!

Thanks!!!How can you air leaks??? sorry for these questions that might seem dumb to you...

will the oil from auto zone work??? it says that it is for 2 stroke engine....there is another one that says for 4-stroke but im pretty sure thats not the one

will the oil from auto zone work??? it says that it is for 2 stroke engine....there is another one that says for 4-stroke but im pretty sure thats not the one

NO! Your looking for gear/tranny oil, not to be confused with mixing oil for gas! They will have the type F tranny fluid u need

The 2stroke oil is used for mixing with the gas, which is used to lubricate cylinder/crank bearings, rod bearings, and is completly separate from the crankcase which is where the clutch/tranny componets are which is where you fill with type F fluid. Just an FYI