trx250r project

yeah it would start if i put gas in the head right? but there is this stuff in the top end i have pics of but cant post up so if someone would that would be great and i need help to get this going so i can fix it up a bit then sell it or trade fro a car

How are you coming with your 250R build? I just picked up my second one last week. I love the things. Give me a buzz if you have any probs, maybe I can help. I went through a bunch of crap while doin my '89. The '87 I just got is going a LOT quicker! I guess it helps once you've already been down that road. :D

GOOD LUCK wit the build man, ive allways liked the trx250r's and i want 2 get one, everyone tells me if i have a banshee y do i want a 250r, ill bro classic 2 strokes romp on almost all n ew 4strokes unless there like turbod and thts wht 700cc cub banshees r 4 haha, im tryin 2 sell my lt250r now i was rebuilding tht but when my banshees whole motor went KABOOM i had 2 dump my cash in2 tht and the lt250 has 2 go but i really wanna pick up a trx250 everywhere ilook there either is none or there like $3000 i can nvr find cheap ones -___-