TRX 250r shock

It's been so long, I can't give you a honest answer. It was better than a stock blaster shock. I did like the ability to adjust how hard or soft I wanted it. I can't remember if it had anymore adjustment. I didn't get to really test it after I went threw divorce....lol

They are nice on a 250r, That's my only experience with them. Its a pretty plush ride, but I think its longer than a blaster shock eye to eye.

Out of the spec sheets:
Rear Suspension : Single compression rebound and preload adjustable Showa shock with Pro-Link linkage / 9.1" Travel

I think the 1 inch was negligible. It may have raised the rear slightly but I couldn't tell if I remember right.

will this fit on the blaster with 400ex bushings?

yes the bushings were required on the one i had, they need installed on the outsides of the frame mount to reduce the bolt size, and the shock eye slightly shaved down to fit inside the mount

The one inch will raise your azz more than an inch haha

@Awk08 runs a 250r rear shock. said he moved the rear mount 1.5-2 inches

I had an 87 16.25" on my black bike w/ +4 swinger a few years back, if I remember it raised the assend over 4"
and did move the lower mount back 1.5" to keep the stock ride height.
I have now switched to the same length YFZ shock on that bike after the R needed rebuilt.

It's been so long, I can't give you a honest answer. It was better than a stock blaster shock. I did like the ability to adjust how hard or soft I wanted it. I can't remember if it had anymore adjustment. I didn't get to really test it after I went threw divorce....lol
Were you running a 450r rear shock with the yellow plastics I got from you. I'm asking cause the tab was missing for mounting.

Were you running a 450r rear shock with the yellow plastics I got from you. I'm asking cause the tab was missing for mounting.
I had an 05 back when it was new. I put a a 250r rear shock on it, cfm airbox, a vito's 240 big bore and a +3 vito's stroker crank. full pro circuit exhaust and some other parts.