Triple exhaust ports and what they are.

thanks again guys, if these run good enough all 7 of our blastys will have this done.....lol well two of them will be blessed with flotek work of course...well do all the rest lol

Alright, so the details man!

What size drill bit did you use? Do you have a right angle attachment to do this with? How big did you get your passages leading up to them?

we started with an 1/8 inch drill bit going thru the exhaust, but we hugged the sleeve abit to much so had to use the dremmel to hog out the material to the left of the sleeve, instead of using a drill bit which would have drilled thru the sleeve due to the slight curve in it, so all in all, id say we a good 3/8 to a hlf inch hole that leads to the sleeve (we prolly could go more, i just dont wanna risk blowing thru the outside)...yes we used a "right angle attachment" on the dremmel to punch thru the sleeve, the little 1/8 round ball bit works perfect to start the sleeve, but u have to sink the bit all the way down into the chuck of the dremmel because there is barely any room to work in there, but once u can get the holes to meet its pretty simple reaming them out, its just getting it all started thats the toughest part

Hell yeah that looks blasterfreekn sweet!! I set my port timing @192-193* of duration but this is a mono port /trail port timing.Did you cut some mean ass boysen ports2? then alot of power is in the transfers.

lol thanx bro. yes we did drill in the boyesons too...got it all bolted up just a few things left to do..ill give the run report tommorow

I can't get the dremel right angle attachment (575) to get insie a stock bore cylinder.

I'm working on something else but it's gonna take a minute before I can get pics of it.

Your cylinder looks great man. I think I might try this on my cylinder I'm running now next time it comes off.

I can't get the dremel right angle attachment (575) to get insie a stock bore cylinder.

I'm working on something else but it's gonna take a minute before I can get pics of it.

Your cylinder looks great man. I think I might try this on my cylinder I'm running now next time it comes off.

thanx man, its tough to get in there with the right angle but it can be done, u just have to start the hole on the angle, once its in there, then u can get the bit all the way in....if u have to grind the shaft of the dremmel bit down so the ball of the bit sits a hair above the chuck...i noticed today that the shaft of the bit will not go all the way into the chuck, so that might help some

a diamond ball bit is one of my favorites when it comes to porting! you can make progress in any direction or angle.I managed with one of those and a flat grinding wheel bits. I did it with just a dremmel the first time but its easier with the flex tool.I wish they had a smaller more manageable right angle tool at a decent price.you should measure the size of it all. and get us some pics of the inside of the exhaust.

They are the port that link the intake area to the main transfer.

Edit: sorry, I left the computer up and didn't catch the posts after that.

Last edited:
Ok i'm lost again, what is a boysen port?

here ya go slickster...we have added them to all the blastys, and if this triple job runs well enough, they will all get them too

111.jpg

and a few more of the triples

145-1.jpg

135.jpg

152.jpg