Trinity pipe

Fast6hand

Oct 10, 2013
West Palm Beach
Trinity pipe w/ flange for sale, no silencer. If interested let me know and we can work out a price. Right bend.

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Anyone want to donate to the "Poor college student that wants a right bend pipe really bad" fund? lol If i had the cash it would be in a box to Ohio lol.

I have a FMF fatty right now. Dont have any cash, thats all going to bills right now. As far as things to trade, I have a carb off a suzuki 250r quad racer, not sure of the size but it is a Mikuni. Also have a expansion chamber FMF fatty for a 2000-2002 125 KTM. But none of that is worth what this pipe is, so I'm not too worried about it. Hope it goes to a good home!

I have a FMF fatty right now. Dont have any cash, thats all going to bills right now. As far as things to trade, I have a carb off a suzuki 250r quad racer, not sure of the size but it is a Mikuni. Also have a expansion chamber FMF fatty for a 2000-2002 125 KTM. But none of that is worth what this pipe is, so I'm not too worried about it. Hope it goes to a good home!
Yea sorry man I don't have a use for that stuff. But thank you.

Which silencers will work on that

I've used an early LRD, Factory7, Toomey and now the matching CT/trinity silencer on mine.
the stock silencer will also work, which means an FMF fatty, DG or pro circut should also work.

Reactions: Fast6hand
Fast6hand pm me
I've got front hydraulic brake set up, extra disc brake spindles, toomey b1, couple fatty pipes and pay pal
Let's work something out

Last edited: