Tri-z 250 swingarm and axle on blaster?

1Badnotch

Aug 19, 2015
Northern Cambria,PA
I have a tri-z 250 swingarm,axle,etc. I have been told that with a little machining on the swingarm to narrow it slightly where it mounts to the frame it will work on a blaster. It looks to be about 2.5" longer. Also the axle looks to be wider. Has anyone done this swap? Any help would be great. Thanks.

First time i have ever heard this idea, but i would never try to make a swinger fit, if something went wrong there could be a lot of damage done

but if you feel confident, we would love to know the answer to will it work haha

I dont think i have see this one. Its a interesting idea! How about some pics of the tri-z 250 swingarm vs blaster swingarm so we can see the differences?

Reactions: jus_me
Yeah, some pics would be great. I remember reading a while back about tri z parts on a blaster. I am pretty certain the axle and a couple other parts would fit but im not quite sure on the swing arm... Maybe the carrier?

Many years ago member "oldskooolracer" started a Tri-Z / Blaster swap .. it's a link system .. don't believe he ever finished it but he had a bunch of pics on photobucket ..

TRIZSWAPAPRIL2009066-1.jpg

After some side by side comparison and careful measuring I think that the tri-z swingarm would be too much trouble to try and make fit. I am going to extend one of the spare blaster swingarms that I have.