Transmission oil

oldford77

Jun 2, 2008
Im gonna change the oil in the transmission on my 03 Blaster tommorrow. What do yall think i should put back in it? I have heard that ATF for cars is better to use. Thanks

I just bought it a couple days ago so Im learning about it and changing out easy things. It has the stock pipe on it but the silencer has been gutted out. Does it hurt it. I have heard that running it like this lets cold air back up the exhaust when you let off and it hurts the motor?

Thanks to all of yall. I changed the fluid along with blocking off the oil injection and cleaning the carb. Its running like a champ now

I just bought it a couple days ago so Im learning about it and changing out easy things. It has the stock pipe on it but the silencer has been gutted out. Does it hurt it. I have heard that running it like this lets cold air back up the exhaust when you let off and it hurts the motor?

sounds like a bunch of crap to me! how do you think aftermarket silencers are designed? straight through! people with drag pipes dont even run silencers.

it does make it back fire a little more when you let off though lol. its screams when you get on it. I live in a residential neighborhood so the neighbors hate me. Cops done followed me back to my house