Transformation Complete

stabor1122

Sep 26, 2010
Xenia, Ohio
Well the time has come. The make over is finally finished.....for now.........:D

Before...
33113t0.jpg

mwthg9.jpg

Thanks guys. It's not the complete rebuild that I wanted to do but I wanted to have it ready to ride before May. Looks like I made it. lol

Thanks guys. I'm pretty happy with how it turned out this time. I had originally painted the rings on the rears but it scratched so easy that I decided to clean it off. Clutch perch is an ebay special an the throttle cover is actually the color I was gonna do the frame in but unfortunately ran out of time. I have another frame sitting in the shed. The wheels are turning for the "next" one.

Reactions: blasterdad
nice i got the same seat cover, the only thing u ned to do is get a pair of mx pants, after a long day of riding that gripper will rub ur ass raw, lol

Thanks again everyone. I'm pretty happy with the way it turned out but a white tank cover is still on my short list if I could find one for a decent price. lol. Never thought about the gripper cover being a little rough to ride on. Will have to see how that shakes out.