Trail Tech Computer Kit

05BLASTERBOY

Dec 10, 2010
i am looking at the trail tech vapor computer kit for my 05 blaster. Has anyone put them on their blaster

personally i wouldn't do it. a blaster stator can't even run led lights without blowing them out let alone that. i would hate to see you blow out a 100 dollar speedo. without a battery there just isn't consistant voltage. even with a regulator its always changing

I run one on my raptor 660 and love it! Theres a battery already located in the computer so it will run without a battery. If you wanted to, you could hook up a battery, or ditch the tail light and just wire it into the stator

i just bought 1 u have to go on ebay and punch in yamaha blaster trail tech they are 73.50 and easy to hook up and it shows the temp for air colled bike like the blaster here the link ill help u out W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem45f7cf022cQQitemZ300510282284QQptZMotorcyclesQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

Last edited by a moderator:
No they all come with the temp sensor. Its a real nice unit. I cant wait to get the money for it. As for mounting it comes with a bar clamp. It does its job but the extra alum one for 90 bucks looks alot better lol.