Trade?

a lot is in preference and bartering can be fun I trade my services repairing bikes and quads for broken bikes and quads I make out ok if you want the bike just make sure the value is equal and more important will it be more fun for you?

I paid 850$ for my blaster and put little money In it.. I have lots of jumps and traisl so I feel like a bike would be better but I can't decide

I'd keep your Blaster. Just for the simple fact you know what you have. Says he cant show you receipts, But has the fried piston, It might be a hack job. Thats just my opinion.

Fred

a 98 yz125 in great shape should fetch around $950 to $1200 with a high end around $1500. if it was rebuilt, ask for receipts. ask to pull the exhaust off and inspect the cylinder. ask what has been done to it. new plastics, seat, pegs. yz125 and 250 have been known to crack the frames in two. check for cracks and fresh welds. check out the air filter. if it is dirty, chances are the bike has been neglected. if it has hardware special nuts and bolts, that's a concern. with it on a stand, hold the seat and lift the rear wheel up and down. if it moves at all, it needs suspension bearings. check the rotors for severe ware. bad rotors need replacing along with pads. just my 2 cents. dirtbikes are a big gamble.

Thanks everyone for your opinions, ill probably just keep my blaster and save up a little cash and wait for the right bike.