tors or carburetor issue

FSH4FUN

Sep 20, 2010
New Hampshire
Hello I an gonna look a a blaster tomorrow and was wondering how to tell if the tors failed or if It's the carburetor acting up/gummed up?

If tors has failed it won't start at all , you can unplug the tors and if it then starts then its the tors , if the carb is dirty ( probably is unless the owner was a neat freak ) it will idle rough and hesitate , but a filthy air filter will cause those issues too.
Heres the Ugly Truth . If you like the Blaster , and Really want one you are in for a love hate relationship , BUT once you fix all the little stuff , then modify the big stuff and finally learn how to ride that pony you are gonna have a sick quad that can hang with a lot of bigger bikes , and we all know how much fun it is to make a guy on a 10k machine feel about 2 inches tall when he gets roosted by a blaster . Fun Stuff ......

Hey guys Thx for the info. The kid who selling it says it Just won't start he thinks its gummed up but does not know much bout carburetors, and I wanted to look at it with some knowledge so I ain't getting something that's junk lol thank you again. Rob