tors no no

blasterkiidirl

Dec 10, 2010
Ireland Cork
DO NOT REMOVE THE TORS FROM YOUR QUAD !!! i was at a mx track and the tors was removed form my quad. The throttle stuck open as i was going over a jump and just about landed :eek: i couldnt kill the quad so i went over the berm, throw a fence and down 15-20 feet!! i was ok and so was the quad perty much
I whiped the carb cap off an other blaster and it works perfectly!! SO I URGE YOU FOR YOUR SAFTEY AND THE SAFTEY OF OTHERS LEAVE IT ON. un less u get a bigger carb or its giving problems keep on your quad as there a reason its there only remove the tors as a LAST RESORT

If your throttle stuck open you have some cleaning to do. Only reason that happens is from lack of maintance. Lube the cable up, clean the carb and the thumb throttle. I'm glad your ok.

I bet that was a fun ride. You need an awk GSXR rear brake . That setup would of had the power to lock the back wheels up and stall the motor.

All mechabical components are prone to failure (see space shuttle). The tors is a great idea, unfortunately it is prone to malfunctions. Mine almost stranded me in a light rain, the cable , throttle, and carb were fine. The switch in the throttle was getting wet.

As mentioned, glad you're ok, as well as the Blastee. Lack of maintenance/race prep could be the problem.

the barrle came up too much and the nedle came out of the jet i have it sorted now. The only real damage is to my riding but i feel my confidence coming back with ever rider :)

the barrle came up too much and the nedle came out of the jet i have it sorted now. The only real damage is to my riding but i feel my confidence coming back with ever rider :)

That doesnt just happen, somthing else is wrong if the needle can pull out of the jet. I would go over everything before riding again.